Contact the office for more information.
Often the majority of the cost of therapy is covered by your health insurance though you will normally need to pay a co-pay (usually between $7 and $25). Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Types of insurance accepted: HMSA, HMSA Bluecard, HMSA Quest, HMAA, HMA, UHA
Reduced fee services for those without insurance are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, MasterCard and Visa are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a cancellation fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.